Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Summer Sabbatical

Today begins my two month sabbatical as part of the Sustaining Urban Pastoral Excellence (SUPE) Program at Boston University School of Theology. Not only does this program offer me a time for renewal and concentrated work on my dissertation, it also initiates a three year program of congregational development in which CWM will act as a teaching site for area seminaries, partnering with the academy to nurture new leaders and grow our own faith community.

Although during my July 1st to September 4th sabbatical I will be staying in town, I will not be at work in the local church. During this time CWM has an exciting list of guest preachers who will lead us in worship. In addition, Rev. Marion Grant and Rev. Nizzi Digan have agrred to provide for the pastoral needs of the congregation as they may arise. You may also feel free to contact our lay leaders, Michele Naughton (ferrick113@gmail.com) and Marla Marcum (marla.marcum@gmail.com) with any questions you may have. You can reach them via email.

Please keep me in your prayers as I embark on this summer sabbatical! I look forward to returning to be with you in the fall!

Paz,

Tiffany

Sabbatical Calendar

July 6th Rev. Marion Grant

July 13th Rev. Judy Kohatsu

July 20th Rev. Marion Grant

July 27th Rev. Jeremy Smith

August 3rd Annie Britton

August 10th Sean Delmore

August 17th Marla Marcum

August 24th Rev. Nizzi Digan

August 31st Michele Naughton

September 7th Lisa Fagerstrom

Contact Information

Pastoral Coverage

July:

Rev. Marion Grant 617-387-2515

August:

Rev. Nizzi Digan 781-233-9277

No comments: